Who We Are
Immigration Management Services T/A Visa One (“Visa One”) with offices based in Durbanville (the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town) is a well established immigration consultancy and visa/permitting service provider for more than ten (10) years. Originally, Visa One established their offices in Wellington Road, Durbanville in restructuring the primarily outbound migration services and business operations to rendering of the full component of South African inbound immigration and related services to a range of local and foreign clients.
Visa One (with many years operational in the industry) has the ability to ensure that the practical – and sometimes unstable – implementation of immigration rules by the Department of Home Affairs is negotiated in a seamless and timely manner.
In acknowledging that Visa One is not a law firm, our submitted applications and engagements on behalf of clients are technically compliant and are prepared to the highest possible legal standards. For the past five (5) years Visa One has also engaged legal representation and was part of different Cape High Court applications on behalf of our clients, in arranging for finalisation of large numbers of long outstanding temporary and permanent residence applications from the Department of Home Affairs.
Visa One has a business culture and aim to foremost evaluate, asses and provide accurate information and details on a foreigner’s (or a group of foreigners, for example a family or employees, locally and/or foreign employed) status and possible immigration options in and for South Africa, in the process also (in terms of the needs and desires of clients and/or potential clients) providing different types of residence options and the applicable application processes required, for which purposes the services we render include the following:
- Information and advice on immigration and related matters
- In co-operation with applicants prepare applications for submission at the Department of Home Affairs
- Using our experience and expertise, pro-forma drafting of prescribed documentation for submission with applications
- Apply and submission of applications (in representing clients for their application submissions in person) at the Department of Home Affairs VFS Offices, locally and abroad (at the Department’s Foreign Offices)
- As circumstances require and allow, on behalf of clients assist in finalisation of already submitted applications and/or appeal/enquiry representations on existing application processes
- Collection of results on behalf of applicants and arrange for passports to be endorsed accordingly
Visa One also has strong views and intentions in the way we treat and interact with other persons, our clients, corporate representatives, our service providers, government officials and, if so, their family members. Our pledge to treat others in a friendly, courteous, respectful and dignified manner, our undertaking to be honest, transparent, efficient, co operative, trustworthy, reliable and responsive goes without saying.