Who We Are
From left to right: Lihanda Smit, Lynne de Ridder, Angelique Bonthuys, Erik van Zyl, Olga Mbatha and Adrian Adams.
The Visa One team offers the full range of immigration services to local clients and those who live abroad. We are dedicated to our clients and committed to delivering excellent service. Among us, we have almost 40 years’ combined experience in immigration, visas, permits and related fields. We have the expertise to ensure that the practical implementation of immigration rules (often amended by the Department of Home Affairs) is negotiated seamlessly and timeously.
Even though Visa One is not a law firm, we make sure that every submitted application or any engagement undertaken on behalf of our clients complies with the Immigrations Act and regulations, and meet the highest possible legal standards. During the past five years, we have resorted to legal action on behalf of clients, presenting their cases in the Cape High Court and thus arranging the finalisation of a number of long-outstanding temporary and permanent residence applications from the Department of Home Affairs.
Visa One has a business culture and aim to foremost evaluate, asses and provide accurate information and details on a foreigner’s (or a group of foreigners, for example a family or employees, locally and/or foreign employed) status and possible immigration options in and for South Africa, in the process also (in terms of the needs and desires of clients and/or potential clients) providing different types of residence options and the applicable application processes required, for which purposes the services we render include the following:
- Information and advice on immigration and related matters
- In co-operation with applicants prepare applications for submission at the Department of Home Affairs
- Using our experience and expertise, pro-forma drafting of prescribed documentation for submission with applications
- Apply and submission of applications (in representing clients for their application submissions in person) at the Department of Home Affairs VFS Offices, locally and abroad (at the Department’s Foreign Offices)
- As circumstances require and allow, on behalf of clients assist in finalisation of already submitted applications and/or appeal/enquiry representations on existing application processes
- Collection of results on behalf of applicants and arrange for passports to be endorsed accordingly
Visa One also has strong views and intentions in the way we treat and interact with other persons, our clients, corporate representatives, our service providers, government officials and, if so, their family members. Our pledge to treat others in a friendly, courteous, respectful and dignified manner, our undertaking to be honest, transparent, efficient, co operative, trustworthy, reliable and responsive goes without saying.